Valentine's Day Blog Freebies!


I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY   
              FREEBIES!

I thought I would share with all my awesome readers some home made blog backgrounds. I will post the code I use to put them up on my blog and you can feel free to copy it or just
right click on the image and save to your computer. I hope you like them! I am far from a master designer but I have been bit by the V-Day love bug and there is no going back now!

I <3 Cupcakes Background:

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5167/5314505587_603e7fdca0_o.png"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>

If you would rather get directly from Flickr where you can save the larger photo go here:

Just copy and past in the HTML section of the design gadget box on your blog and hopefully if I did it all right it worked! I learned all my minor knowledge so for from Plumroselane . She has amazing designs and tutorials on her site. I wish she would do more cupcake/baking designs cause I totally adore her work but the stuff she has is awesome and you should absolutely check it out :).

Valentine's Floating Hearts

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5207/5315075664_cf04e27abc_o.png"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>

If you would rather get directly from Flickr where you can save the larger photo go here:

Sweet Southern Pie

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5241/5314525365_d69bd389ac_o.png"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>

If you would rather get directly from Flickr where you can save the larger photo go here:

Cupcakes for my Cupcakes

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5086/5315134652_14fafe0b0a_o.png"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>


If you would rather get directly from Flickr where you can save the larger photo go here:

Ribbon Cakes

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5315142938_b33e75bc69_o.png"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>

If you would rather get directly from Flickr where you can save the larger photo go here:



 Blue Blue Valentine

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5207/5315052508_f78481e28b_o.png"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>

If you would rather get directly from Flickr where you can save the larger photo go here:

Now I just threw these backgrounds together using graphics I already had. It is important when using graphics you make sure you got them the right way. All these graphics were freebies other awesome graphics designers posted and shared or I bought from my two graphic guru sources: Babystar Design or CupcakeCutieesDesigns on Etsy. If you love to decorate anything: your house, scrapbook or blog I would highly suggest checking out their amazing graphics designs. I hope you like the backgrounds and have a day full of love, sweets and pink!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! so excited to have found your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in! I love the pineapple man blog. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the valentine floating hearts background is pretty :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete