Break from Cake Pops and Baking!

I thought I would take a quick break from baking and cake pops (not too long though because it is the bakingest time of the year) to show some sights and lights of Las Vegas as Christmas...Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.


Every Year something awesome happens in Las Vegas at Christmas time...
The Cowboys come to town. The National Finals Rodeo visits and along
with it comes three of the largest arts and craft shows in the world. Cowboy Christmas and
Country Christmas are my two favorite of the shows and this is some of my favorite
items from the Cowboy Christmas this year.


Well hello Bowie. The clay artist that sculpted this was
on site sculpting and it was amazing to watch such talent in person.


This was my favorite painting.

I mean could truer words ever have been spoken?

Magical Forest at Opportunity Village. A great organization
that helps disabled adults find jobs in Las Vegas.


What is a Las Vegas Christmas with out Elvis?


All my life I wanted Candy Land to be real. This was my favorite Christmas
Display ever!

I mean what is not to love about polar bears?

A Who Ville ginger bread house! What an awesome idea!

This was one of my favorite in the ginger bread contest at Magical Forest.

Look at the stained logs. It looks like a real ship. Only much yummier!

2 comments: